Friday, January 28, 2011

School

So school is going great. I've been trying really hard to do well on my tests and so far I've gotten 100 on every we've taken so far. I'm super excited to actually start doing nails. Today in class we dipped our hands in wax and painted our nails. I never thought I could love school so much. I am on the floor in the salon taking appointments now and I love it. If you would like a hair cut or some color done please let me know because I desperately need the hours and experience. I promise I will not mess your hair. haha. I'm loving everything about school so far and I love that everyone has been showing me so much support with school. Thanks everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. You know you're in the right field when you love going to school or work. I'm happy this is working out so well for you!

    ReplyDelete