Thursday, January 13, 2011

A little late but here it is...

I know it's a little late, but New Year's was so much fun. After being kicked out of the house like usual,  I went on a tripple date downtown to go ice skating. I hadn't been ice skating in a few years and I was shocked that I didn't fall flat on my face (knowing me, that wouldn't be to much of a surprise). It was pretty cold but it wasn't too bad, it was actually really fun. The only time I got cold was Alex decided to shove snow on my face, I felt ice forming on my eyebrows. haha. After that we chowed down at Carl's Jr. I must say, it was pretty good after not eating for over 10 years. After we had Starbuck's and then headed home. Then it was finally midnight and yes, I did get my New Year's kiss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment