Sunday, September 19, 2010

Logan

So I went up to Logan this weekend. I had so much fun!! I got to hang out with some friends and I also got to make some new friends. I really like it up in Logan. I would totally move there if wasn't going to school down here.

Friday night I got to go see The Scarlet Pimper, which is my favorite musical. It was AMAZING!!! The costumes were so elaborate and beautiful. The singing was spectacular. I loved everything about it.

Saturday I got to experience a college game being in the student section. It was a great game until half way through the 3rd quarter. But none the less, it was all worth it. I was cheering so loud and so much that I when I started to sing in my car on the way home, I noticed I had pretty much lost my voice, but once again, it was worth it. I'm definately going up again. :)








1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun Bailey, you've been working hard and needed a break.

    ReplyDelete